Would you like to get to know the people behind InLoox better? In this blog post you can learn more about our C# application developer Ortwin, who has been part of the development team since the beginning of 2018.
Get to Know InLoox: Ortwin - Software Developer at InLoox Headquarters in MunichKathrin Jungwirth, Tuesday 20 August 2019 | Reading time: unknown
Ortwin is C# / .Net developer at our headquarters in Munich. As a software developer, he primarily takes care of all issues concerning our web application InLoox Web App. In addition to web development, he is particularly enthusiastic about inline skating and Munich open-air pianos.
1. What motivated you to apply for a job at InLoox?
I was particularly impressed by the interesting product and the excellent and relaxed working atmosphere. The convenient location and flat hierarchies were also plus points.
2. What do you like most about the project management software InLoox?
InLoox is developed generically and is nevertheless very versatile, so that the software is interesting for a wide range of customers. In addition, the development is always motivated to keep the software fresh and up to date by means of new software technologies and knowledge.
3. Which project would you like to see accelerated?
"Good things, take time." - I would love to slow down the world.
4. What profession did you want to pursue as a child?
A very popular dream job: train driver at "Deutsche Bahn". With the increasing spread of digitalization my preferences changed towards software development.
5. Who or what would you like to be for a day?
A well protected, beloved domestic animal with full pension, which does not have to worry about anything ;-)
6. What is your guiding principle or motto?
7. What is your favorite place in Munich?
I don't really have a favorite place. Munich has so many beautiful places if one ignores city traffic.
8. Where would you like to live if you had a free choice?
It's best to be at home, so why move away?
9. What do you prefer to do when you're not helping InLoox customers?
Explore the city on inline skates and at best roll from street piano to street piano (when PMIY Munich sets it up again in summer).