Kathrin works as Marketing & PR Manager at our headquarters in Munich, Germany. She takes care of events and PR, produces video tutorials for InLoox users and manages the blog and social media channels.
1. What motivated you to apply for a job at InLoox?
I was already working in the marketing department of InLoox during my studies. The very enjoyable working atmosphere and the great colleagues convinced me. Everyone gets involved into important projects, can take on their own projects and work very independently.
2. What do you like most about the project management software InLoox?
It simplifies everyday work! In the marketing department we organize ourselves completely via InLoox. Everyone is up to date and knows who has to do what and by when.
3. Which project would you like to see accelerated?
A fast public transport connection to Munich Airport.
4. What profession did you want to pursue as a child?
I never had the classic dream job. But I always wanted to study and did a bachelor's degree in tourism management. In the end, I ended up in a completely different field. :-)
5. Who or what would you like to be for a day?
If I'm honest, I can't figure it out right now. So I am quite happy to be me.
6. What is your guiding principle or motto?
Honesty is best.
7. What is your favorite place in Munich?
My yoga mat ;-)
8. Where would you like to live if you had a free choice?
I have been dreaming of Hamburg for quite some time - my absolute favourite city in Germany. For a few years I definitely would like to try it out. I probably wouldn't stay there in the long run. The distance to friends and family would simply be too far.
9. What do you prefer to do when you're not helping InLoox customers?
I enjoy so many things, so it's more a mix of everything: Yoga, reading, good food, cooking, baking and spending time in the nature.