1. What motivated you to apply for a job at InLoox?
I was especially enthusiastic about the huge potential of InLoox as a project management software. From the very beginning I saw InLoox as an outstanding tool and "must-have" for every office. My goal is to make project management with InLoox easily accessible for everyone. In addition, it gives me great pleasure to work step by step towards a set goal. In that process you also become aware of your own achievements and you can be happy about a concrete result at the end.
2. What do you like most about the project management software InLoox?
I am always impressed by the variety, the easy to understand structure and the intuitive handling of InLoox. It is great fun to present the efficiency of a good project planning to the customer and to enable a comparison in the sense of "How have I organized myself so far and how could it run optimally?
3. Which project would you like to see accelerated?
This is now almost like a pun: I would like to see the deceleration accelerated! I think it's important to move from multitasking back into focused work. Studies have shown that our ability to concentrate on one thing suffers the more we multitask. That's why I'd like to see the "Deceleration" project speeded up. According to the motto: "Take a break, enjoy the moment and then focus on your work".
4. What profession did you want to pursue as a child?
I never really had a real dream job. Since I am very creative, I always wanted to pursue a creative profession as a child and wanted to create something of my own.
5. Who or what would you like to be for a day?
I would like to be a child again for one day, to see the world from the carefree point of view of the children. A whole week would be even better ;-)
6. What is your guiding principle or motto?
“A ship in port is safe, but ships are not built for that.“ (John Augustus Shedd)
7. What is your favorite place in Munich?
My home with my little family!
8. Where would you like to live if you had a free choice?
For my holidays I would love to go to the Caribbean. But in the long run I could imagine a life on the Canary Islands. Perfect mild to warm weather and hardly any rain - what more could you want?
9. What do you prefer to do when you're not helping InLoox customers?
The best activity of all: Being a dad, spending time with my son and being there for him.