To print a Gantt chart in InLoox Web App, proceed as follows:
1. Open a project in InLoox Web App and navigate to the Planning.
2. Click on the three vertical dots at the top right and then on Print.
3. The print settings open. You have various customization options here:
Columns: You may not need all the columns in the printed Gantt that you usually display in your planning. You can remove the column for printing using the x next to the respective column name. Of course, you can also add more columns. To do this, type in the word, which is then displayed in a drop-down menu and can be added.
Schedule Range: Here you define which time range is to be printed, i.e. which months, weeks etc. You have three options to choose from:
Rows: Choose between
For multi-page printing, you have the option of aligning rows via a checkbox. The Align rows option ensures that the rows on each page start at the same height. This means that if a line ends at the bottom of a page, it will continue at the top of the next page exactly where it left off.
Paper format: Choose from the different layouts: A6, A5, A4, A3, Legal, Letter.
Orientation: Select whether your planning should be printed in portrait or landscape format. Tip Landscape format is usually more suitable.
4. When you have finished setting up everything, click on Print.
5. The print settings of your PC/printer will open.
Note Set the paper format and layout again here, as InLoox only affects the planning layout, not the printer settings.
6. Check the print preview and confirm with Print when everything meets your expectations.