You can save your Outlook emails and/or attachments in your projects directly from InLoox Web App.
To use this feature, please follow these steps:
1. Click on Track in the menu on the left.
2. You are now in your inbox (after having agreed that InLoox is allowed to read your mails).
Tip At the top left, you can switch back and forth between Inbox and Calendar.
3. You now get an overview of all your e-mails on the left side. On the right side you see a preview of the mail which is currently selected. On the far right you see your personal project favorites.
4. Now click on the e-mail for which you want to save the attachments and/or the e-mail itself in a project.
5. In addition, select the project on the right where you want to save the e-mail/attachment.
6. To save the selected e-mail, click Track email content as PDF. A green check mark will appear, and the email PDF will be displayed on the right side of the selected project. You will also see a note on the left in the list of your e-mails, so that you have a quicker overview of whether and which e-mails you have already saved.
7. To save an e-mail attachment, click on the Track button next to the attachment. Again, a green check mark appears and the corresponding document is displayed on the right in the selected project.