TIP Please read the articles Financials - Project Expenses and Benefits at a Glance and Fundamental Data for Financial Plans before you start creating expense and benefits plans.
If you want to create a new Operational Expense Plan (OpEx, Planning) for your project, do the following:
- In the project, click on the Financials tab. There you will already find an Operational Expense Plan (OpEx, Planning) under Planned.
- Select this expense plan and click New Line Item. InLoox will now create a new expense entry based on the estimated effort of the task and the group specified in the task.
- In the expense plan you can see the total amount of planned expenses, which updates automatically when you add a new item or when the effort estimate of the task or the group changes.
If you want to create a new Capital Expenditure Plan (CapEx) for your project, do the following:
- Under Financials, click Planned and then click the three dots.
- Click Add Capital Expenditures Plan (CapEx).
- InLoox creates the expected Capital Expenditure Plan (CapEx), which you can rename.
- Select the new Capital Expenditure Plan (CapEx) and click New Line Item to create the individual items.
- Double-click to edit the individual data fields of the new item.