TIP Please read the articles Financials - Project Expenses and Benefits at a Glance and Fundamental Data for Financial Plans before you start creating expense and benefits plans.
If you want to create a new Operational Cost plan based on the tracked time entries, proceed as follows:
- In the project, click on the Financials tab. There you will already find an Operational Expense Plan (OpEx, time recording) under Tracked.
- Select this expense plan and click New Line Item. InLoox will now create a new expense item based on the tracked working times in the project and the group specified in the task or the group specified in the top position in the settings if there is no task reference in the time tracking entry.
- In the expense plan you can see the total amount of recorded expenses, which updates automatically when you edit an item, add a new item, or when the time tracking entry in the project or the group changes.
If you want to create a Capital Expenditure Plan (CapEx), follow these steps:
- Under Financials, click Tracked and then click the three dots.
- Click Add Capital Expenditure Plan (CapEx).
- InLoox creates the plan, which you can rename.
- Select the new plan and click New Line Item to create the individual items.
- Double-click to edit the individual data fields of the new item.