You can create tasks from existing nodes of your mind map.
This procedure is most suitable when you have created the mind map following the task-based approach. This means the main nodes of your mind map correspond with the tasks of the project (Bottom-Up).
For more information on the task-based approach see: How to create a task-based mind map.
Proceed as follows:
1. Open an existing project or create a new one.
2. To open an existing mind map click on Mind Maps on the Start tab.
3. The Mind map is opened now. Click on Create Tasks and choose which nodes you want to transform into tasks.
You have the following possibilities:
After you have selected an option, the tasks are automatically created from the nodes.
4. In the task list/the Kanban board, you can find all the tasks that have been transferred from the mind map. They are marked with a mind map symbol.
5. In the mind map all nodes that already have been transformed into tasks are marked with a task symbol.
TIP For more information on how to add important information to tasks, see Create and edit tasks.