Open a project and click on Mind Maps on the Start tab to open the Mind Map page.
InLoox offers you various features for creating and designing mind maps:
Features on the Edit tab
- Reset Node: Remove a node after drag-and-drop to its initial location.
- Progress: Express the progress of a selected node as a percentage.
- Flag: Highlight a selected node with a colored flag.
- Create Tasks: Create tasks from either All Nodes, End Nodes, or Selected Nodes.
TIP For more information on how to copy a mind map to the planning see Copy mind map to the planning. For further information on how to create tasks in a mind map see Create tasks from a mind map.
Features on the Format tab
The Format tab allows you to customize font, background and frame color of selected nodes.
Additionally, you can use further helpful features:
- Apply Format to Child Nodes: Apply the format of a selected main node to its child nodes.
- Icons: Highlight selected nodes with symbols.
- From File & Remove: Add or delete a picture to/from a node.