In the InLoox PM options, you can set days off and import holidays files (*.hol).
Open the InLoox PM options.
For more information on how to open the InLoox PM options, please see Open the InLoox PM options.
Click Planning in the navigation pane and then click Working Times im Ribbon. Below you see the Days Off area.
- Do one of the following:
- Set a new day off
- In the Working Calendar area, choose a calendar from the drop-down list.
- In the Days off area, click New.
- Type a name in the Name field, in the New Day Off dialog box.
- Select a date in the Start field.
- Select the Whole Day option, if you want to define the whole day as a day off.
- You can also choose the End to define the end or to add several days off.
- Select the Available in all calendars check box, if you want to apply this day off for all calendars.
Define the days off per calendar, e.g. to define different holidays in different calendars (such as country-specific holidays).
- Edit items Choose one day off from the list and click Edit to edit it.
- Delete items Choose one day off from the list and click Delete to remove it permanently.
Import items Choose one day off from the list and click Import.
InLoox PM Web App loads a holidays file (*.hol).
- Click Save & Close in the navigation pane to save the changes.