The quickest way to upload a new file is via drag and drop.
- You are in a project and have selected the Documents tab.
- First select the folder in the tree structure on the left in which the file is to be uploaded.
- Then simply drag the desired document into the field with the mouse pointer.
- Alternatively, you can also click on the Upload file button. Now select the file you want to upload and click on Open.
- The file is now saved in InLoox Web App.
File preview & Comment document
If you click on the file, you will immediately see the preview on the right-hand side.
Here you can also give the file a description and leave comments on the document.
If you want to edit a file, click on the file. At the top you have various buttons to edit the file:
- Move (to another InLoox folder)
- Replace (deletes the old document and replaces it with the new document)