How can I download and set up InLoox for Outlook?
After creating your InLoox Professional or InLoox Enterprise Account in your browser, you are directed to InLoox Web App. There you can download InLoox for Windows to set up InLoox for Outlook.
IMPORTANT Close Microsoft Outlook before downloading and installing InLoox for Windows.
- Open InLoox Web App in your browser.
- Click on your profile picture in the bottom left corner.
- Click on Download InLoox for Windows in the right-hand side panel. The InLoox for Windows .exe-file will be downloaded.
- By default, only InLoox Windows App will be installed. The Outlook AddIn can be installed optionally. Simply check the box next to Install InLoox for Outlook.
- Click on Install.
- After the setup is finished click on Close.
- The first startup of InLoox for Outlook automatically opens the setup assistant. You can open up the setup assistant later from File >> InLoox 11 >> Start setup assistant.
- Select InLoox Cloud and click Next.
- Your standard browser opens and shows the InLoox login screen. Please enter your email address and the previously entered password.
- When the connection is set up correctly, you will get a corresponding notification and you can start working with InLoox.
- When you open Microsoft Outlook, you can access InLoox for Outlook by clicking on Projects in the navigation pane or by clicking the tab InLoox 11 in the top ribbon.