How can you perform a silent installation (an unsupervised installation) of InLoox, e.g., for an automatic software distribution.
You will need the Exe file of the InLoox Client to be able to perform a silent installation.
You can download the latest release here:
The following example command lines are possible:
- C:\InLoox_for_Windows_1105.exe /s
- C:\InLoox_for_Windows_1105.exe /s CONNECTINFO=”C:\Data\InLooxConnection.json”
- C:\InLoox_for_Windows_1105.exe /s INSTALLPATH=”C:\Program Files\InLoox\InLoox11” CONNECTINFO=”C:\Data\InLooxConnection.json”
Please take note of the following:
- If you do not specify an installation path, depending on the Outlook bitness the path C:\Program Files\InLoox or C:\Program Files (x86)\InLoox will be used. Therefore, we do not recommend using this parameter if you do not want to install InLoox into a separate directory.
- Microsoft .NET 6 is required to install InLoox from Version 11 onwards. If this is not already installed on the computers, it will automatically be downloaded with the internet installation. Should you not want this, you will need to download and install the framework yourself beforehand.
Uninstalling is possible with the following parameters:
- C:\InLoox_for_Windows_1105.exe /s /uninstall