You can customize the report templates as you want in the InLoox PM options. InLoox PM Web App provides you with such different templates like schedule, budget overview, plan-actual comparison, cross-projects time sheets, memos, status report, cover letter, billing and offer templates. From the first moment you have the right tool for your project daily routine.
For more information about report types see Report types.
A user requires read access and permission for using report templates to export the project data. For more information on how to assign permissions and the lis of available permissions, see Setup permissions and List of permissions.
Open the dialog box InLoox PM options.
For more information, where you can find the InLoox PM options, see Open the InLoox PM options.
Click Reports in the navigation pane. Below you will see the Reports area:
- Do one or more of the following:
Create a new template by clicking New. In the Report dialog box, in the Name of the report field, type a name.
Define also for which project page this report template will be created. Select the corresponding check box in the Show in report area in area. Click OK.
- Change the existing template. Choose one from the list and click Edit.
- In the Report dialog box, in the Name of the report field, type a name.
- Define also for which project page this report template will be created. Select the corresponding check box in the Show in report area in area.
- Click OK.
- Remove the existing template from the list by clicking Delete.
- Load e template from your local data, which you have received from other users. Click Import and click Browse... in the Import Template ialog box. Choose a template in the File Upload dialog box, and then click Open. Click OK.
- Save a template in your local documents. Choose one template from the list and click Export.
- Change the template content by clicking Download Designer.
- Install the InLoox PM Report Designer.
- Choose the required option in the InLoox PM Report Designer dialog box and click Design.
In the InLoox PM Report Designerdialog boxmake changes you want.
For some information on how to work with the report designer, see Work with the report designer. For the hole information see the included help in the Report Designer dialog box.
- Click Save & Close in the navigation pane to save the changes.