InLoox PM Web App uses its own category list for the projects. The list has following advantages:
- The category list is consistent across all workstations. This saves manual reconciliation effort between the individual workstations.
- The list can only be maintained by the InLoox PM administrator, which ensures that only standard categories are available.
To manage a category, do the following:
Open the InLoox PM options.
For more information on how to open the InLoox PM options, see Open the InLoox PM options.
- Click General options in the navigation pane.
Click Categories on the Ribbon. Below you see the Categories area:
- Do one of the following:
- Insert a new category in InLoox PM Web App by clicking New. In the New Category dialog box, in the Name box enter a name.
- Change the name of an existing category. Choose one category from the list and click Edit.
- Remove a category from InLoox PM Web App by clicking Delete.
- Click Save & Close in the navigation pane to save the changes.
Effects of editing or deleting a category:
- The renaming of a category takes immediate effect in all related projects.
- The deletion of a category takes immediate effect in all related projects.