In the project, in the Start tab, in the Sections group, click Documents to open the Document page. On this page, in the Edit tab you will find the following features:
Add new document On the Edit tab, in the Common group click New.
For more information see Create and edit a document.
View a document Choose one document from the document list on the right side. On the Edit tab in the Edit group click Download.
You need the administrator permission to open the document.
- Edit a document On the Edit tab, in the Edit group click Edit to change the document.
- Remove a document On the Edit tab in the Edit group click Delete to remove the selected document from the document list on the right side. On the Document Folder dialog box click OK, if you want to delete also all documents in this folder.
- Create a new subfolder Click New Folder in the Folder group, on the Edit tab. Type a name for the folder in the Document Folder dialog box and click OK.
- Rename a folder Click Rename Folder in the Folder group, on the Edit tab. Type a new name for the folder in the Document Folder dialog box and click OK.
- Remove a folder If you want to remove a folder from the document folder view, click Delete Folder in the Folder group, on the Edit tab. Confirm the message with OK.
- Expand or reduce the document folder view Change the view with the help of Expand All or Collapse All on the View tab, in the Common group, to make clear the document folder view.
- Choose fields This feature sorts and organizes the project by important data. On the View tab, in the Common group click Choose Fields.
- On the Choose Fields dialog box click one field, e.g. Outlook sender, and drag it into the column headers.
- Reset the fields per Drag and Drop into the dialog box.
Search and find a document Click Filter in the Common group, in the View tab to quickly find the needed document.
For more information on how to use filter feature, see Search and find projects, in the Use filters section.
- Create a report On the Reports tab you can create a report.
In the Create Reports group click Create Report, in the New Report dialog box, in the Report tab choose a template from the Use this template drop-down list.
For more information on how to issue a report and adjust the data, see Create a report.
In the Reports group select a saved report from the gallery view, e.g. Meeting.
For more information on how to add new report template to the InLoox PM system, see Manage report templates.
Information rules in the document folder view
- The entry All documents displays all the documents of the project file store including all subfolders in the document list.
- The entry Project folder displays all the documents of the project file store excluding subfolder content.
- The entry Project folder can contain subentries by the means of a tree structure, representing the physical structure of the file store or the SharePoint system.
Information rules in the document list
- An entry contains the following data: filename, size, type, state, note, created on, changed on, folder and path.
- If the project document folder is a SharePoint document library, the following is also included: SharePoint author, SharePoint operator, SharePoint document library, SharePoint site, SharePoint subfolder.
Features in the context menu for the document folder view
You can change folder structure with such features as New Folder, Rename Folder and Delete Folder of the context menu. Right-click in the document folder view to open the context menu.
For more information see Create a subfolder.
InLoox PM Web App automatically changes the document folder view.
Features in the context menu for the document list
The context menu of the document list provides you with almost all basic features that are also available on the Documents page, on the Ribbon, such as Download, New, Edit or Delete. It has also such features as Expand and Collapse All and Choose Fields. Right-click in the document list to open the context menu.
You have no read permissions, if the lock icon is displayed in the list. In this case no item will be displayed.