In the InLoox PM options you can define, which subfolder will be displayed on the Documents page by using file storage feature. InLoox PM Web App allows subfolders to be created automatically in each document folder of a project.
These subfolders are automatically added to the project as soon as a user selects a new document from the New Document dialog box and then selects the subfolder there. For more information see Create and edit a document.
Open the InLoox PM Options.
For more information, where you can find the InLoox PM options, see Open the InLoox PM options.
Under Documents click Folder structure. On the right side you will see the Folder structure area.
- Do one of the following:
Insert a new folder by clicking New. In the New Folder dialog box type a name, e.g. Marketing. Click OK.
InLoox PM Web App creates in each project document folder a subfolder named marketing.
- Change the name of the existing subfolder. Choose one of them from the list and click Edit. Change the chosen item in the Edit Subfolder dialog box.
- Remove a subfolder from InLoox PM Web App by clicking Delete.
- Click Save & Close in the navigation pane to save the changes in InLoox PM Web App.
You can also create a subfolder directly in the project, on the Documents page. For more information see Work with the document list.
Effects of changing base path or rules:
- Existing subfolders are not deleted or renamed when the subfolder configuration is changed.
- In existing projects, new structures only become effective when new documents are added.