After you have customized your time tracking views regarding your personal needs, you can save those views for a later time.
- The time tracking view within a project automatically saves your adjustments. When you are opening the project the next time, your customized view will be automatically displayed.
- In the time tracking overview over all projects, you can save your customized view well. In addition, you can make it accessible for other users by saving a customized view. How to save your customized view in the time tracking overview over all projects will be explained in the following step-by-step.
Save a customized view in the time tracking overview over all projects
- Start on the project overview. Select Time from the bottom navigation to go to the time tracking. The time tracking overview over all projects opens. Customize the view regarding your needs (For more information on that topic read Customize time tracking views).
- To save the customized view, open the View tab and click on Save view or Save as new view.
- Name the view (e.g. “Grouped by projects”) and activate the check box Visible for all users, if you want to make your view accessible for other users. Then click on OK.
- You can find the view in the tree structure on the left side directly below time.