When you create a new project, InLoox defaults the planning direction to forward scheduling from the project creation date. If you want to change this, you can do so in the Settings tab and either select a different planning start for forward scheduling or change the planning direction to backwards scheduling.
1. After you have created a new project, click on Planning and there, on the Settings tab, on Direction.
2. Click on the date and enter the new planning start manually or select a new start date from the calendar and set an exact time if necessary.
3. Now click on the Edit tab and create your project planning. The planning elements you now create will start on the start date you set.
1. After you have created a new project, click on Planning and there on the Settings tab on Direction.
2. First click on Backwards scheduling to set a check mark.
3. Click Direction again and now select the planning end by either entering it manually or selecting it from the calendar.