Simplify data prep, get powerful project reports, combine them with data from your other applications and publish reports for your organization
For better insights.
And better business decisions.
The InLoox now! Power BI content pack consists of a dataset, a dashboard and three reports. It is ready to use for InLoox now! users: the dashboard visualizes the InLoox now! data based on the status of tasks, projects, and budgets in a concise overview. The reports on tasks and projects have the added value of burn-down charts. Users see immediately, whether the productivity trend is rising or falling and can estimate if the defined objectives can be met. The budget report provides a multi-project budget trend as well as plan/actual margins filtered by departments, groups, and status.
Real-time project data enables leaders and managers to base their business decisions on the actual performance of their projects. The InLoox now! Power BI content pack provides users with the right tools for that.
The following article includes instructions on how to access the InLoox now! Power BI content pack.
The InLoox now! content pack for Power BI can only be used if you have a valid InLoox now! account. If you do not have an InLoox now! account, please create one here (fees may apply).
How to connect
1. Log in to Microsoft Power BI Online with your Microsoft Work or School account, and click Get data in the bottomleft hand corner of the navigation pane.
2. In the Services box, click Get.
3. Search for InLoox now! in the AppSource Power BI gallery, then click Get it now.
4. Select the authentication method OAuth2 and click on Sign in.
5. Now, enter your InLoox now! account data (email and password) and click on Login.
6. Click on Allow access to enable Power BI to access your InLoox now! project and planning data.
6. After Power BI has imported the data, you will see a new dashboard, three reports and a dataset in the navigation pane on the right. New items are marked with an asterisk (*), which disappears once selected. Choosing the dashboard will show a similar layout to the one below:
PLEASE NOTE Power BI only displays InLoox now! data from your InLoox now! account. You need to have at least reading rights for projects, planning and budgets.
This content pack requires an InLoox now! v9.0.9 Professional account or an InLoox now! v9.0.9 Enterprise account or higher. If unsure, you find the InLoox now! version by clicking on InLoox now! in your Outlook ribbon. Then click on Help and select Information on InLoox now in the drop-down menu. If you use InLoox now! Web App, click here to see the latest version number.