InLoox PM adapts to the working times of your company. In the InLoox PM options you can set individual working time models to display for example part-time work, shift work or weekend work.
Open the dialog box InLoox PM Options.
For more information, where you can find the InLoox PM options, see Open the InLoox PM options.
Under Planning click Working times. On the right side, you see the Working times area.
- In each area you can choose the following options:
Add a new calendar On the Calendar area, click New. On the New Calendar dialog box, in the field Name enter a new name and click OK.
Now, the new calendar is displayed in the drop-down list in the Calendar area. You can add to the calendar Working times, Working days and Days off.
- Edit a calendar Select a calendar from the drop-down list in the Calendar area and click Edit. On the Edit Calendar dialog box, in the Name field, change a name and click OK.
- Remove a calendar Select a calendar from the drop-down list in the Calendar area and click Delete.
- Working times
- Select one day from the list and Click Edit.
- In the dialog box Edit Working Daydo the following:
- Select tthe No workday option for a day off.
- Select the Workdayoption for a work day.
- Select the 24 hours option for the permanent operation.
- Select the Working timesoption to define them.
- Click Add and enter Start and End in the New Working Time dialog box. Click OK.
- To edit already existing working times, select an entry from the list and click Edit.
- To delete existing working times permanently, select an entry from the list and click Remove.
- Click OK.
- Days off
In this area, you can add or import new days off and edit or delete the existing ones.
For more information see Set days off.
- Working day
- Define the number of hours of a working day in the One working day contains...hour(s) box. This parameter helps the user to enter time periods for activities and workloads for Tasks.
- Click OK or Apply to save the changes in InLoox PM.
- If the working times are changed or working days are activated or deactivated, the internal costs of a project are only then changed when the relevant element is opened and the project saved.
- The billing of internal costs on the planning page only takes account of the number of working hours of work packages in planning activities.
- The values specified here define the standard start and end for new planning elements. The use of working times facilitates the input of activities and milestones.