InLoox is a multilingual system. The operating language adjusts automatically to the Region and Language Options in the Windows Control Panel. The language can be changed manually during the operation of InLoox at any time without the need to restart.
1. We start from the Outlook inbox.
2. Click on File and afterwards on InLoox PM options or InLoox now options.
3. In the tree structure on the left of the InLoox options and select User Settings and Language.
4. Now you can switch the operating language (Auto, English, German, French, Italian, Spanish).
5. To save your changes click on Apply. Now you can close the InLoox options, the operating language will be changed immediately without a re-start of Microsoft Outlook.