By using the InLoox contact management tool you can manage important contact information of customers, partners, colleagues etc.
To create a new contact proceed as follows:
1. Click on the People icon in the InLoox PM or InLoox now ribbon. Afterwards, choose an address book in the tree structure on the left below People. (If you haven’t created an address book yet, you can use the “InLoox Address List” address book.)
2. Click on New Contact on the Start tab.
3. A new window will open. Here you can enter all important contact information:
(4) More & Note: Finally, you add the birthday and if necessary a note. When you are clicking into the note area, the additional tab Format appears in the ribbon. The Format tab provides several features for formatting the note:
The formatting features are oriented towards common word processing programs. For more detailed information on the formatting feature see bullet point 7. in How to create a new project.
4. When you are finished, click on Save and Close in the Contact tab. The contact is added to your address book and appears in the contact overview.
To edit a contact double-click on the contact in the address book. A new window will open and you can edit all contact details. When you are finished, click on Save and Close.
To delete a contact you have to options: