Record your personal working times up-to-the minute with the InLoox PM stop watch. Afterwards, you can book the recorded working time to a project. This facilitates the consistent and complete documentation of activities for purposes such as billing.
- Click the InLoox PM tab on the Outlook Ribbon and then Stop Watch in the Extras group.
- Now, the stop watch box is displayed at the bottom.
- Perform the following actions in this dialog box:
- Click Start to start recording.
- You can pause the time tracking by clicking Pause.
- You can reset the stop watch by clicking Reset.
- Click Add to Project..., if you have finished time tracking.
- On the dialog box Add to Project perform the following actions:
In the project list, choose a project, to which you want to add the time tracking entry.
- Use the analitycal filter to display only projects that meet the defined criterion. For more information, see Search and find projects, in the Use filters section.
- Use the filter feature to quickly reach the needed data from each column. For more information, see Search and filter in a project.
- Use the command Recent projects. The drop-down list displays projects you opened recently, organized by numbers.
- Click Clear selection, if you want to change the choice.
- Click OK.
Fill in the New Item dialog box with the required information.
For more information see Create and edit a time tracking entry.
The context menu contains several commands to adjust the project list view. Right-click in the project list to open the context menu.