In the InLoox PM options, you can set days off and import Microsoft Office Outlook holidays files (*.hol).
Open the InLoox PM Options dialog box.
For more information on how to open the InLoox PM options, please see Open the InLoox PM options.
Below Planning, click Working times. On the right side you see the Days off area.
- Do one of the following:
- Set a new day off
- In the Calendar area, choose a calendar from the drop-down list.
- In the Days off area, click New.
- Type a name in the Name field, in the New Non Working Time dialog box.
- Select a date in the Start field.
- You can optionally choose the End to define the end or to add several days off.
- Select the Full-time option, if you want to define the whole day as a day off.
- Select the Available in all calendars check box, if you want to apply this day off for all calendars.
Define the days off per calendar, e.g. to define different holidays in different calendars (such as country-specific holidays).
- Edit items Choose one day off from the list and click Edit to edit it.
- Delete items Choose one day off from the list and click Delete to remove it permanently.
Import items Choose one day off from the list and click Import.
InLoox PM loads a Microsoft Office Outlook holidays file (*.hol).
- Click OK or Apply to save the changes in InLoox PM.