- You have the following two options to open the project list:
- Click on Projects in the Microsoft Outlook Ribbon to switch to the list of existing InLoox PM projects.
Click on Projects in the Microsoft Outlook Navigation Bar at the bottom of the window and select Projects from the tree structure on the sidepanel to the left.
Note If you are working with Outlook 2007, click on InLoox PM Folder in the InLoox PM Toolbar.
- You have the following options to create a new project proposal:
- Click on New Project in the InLoox PM group.
- Double click on any empty field in the project list.
- Press F2 while in the project list, using the keyboard shortcut to create a new InLoox PM project proposal.
A notification will pop up (yellow highlight) on the Management Page to inform you that you are note starting a new project but editing a project request. Click OK to edit the new project request.
- In the Staff area click on the Reviewer Button.
Select a reviewer from the drop-down list who will receive your project submission for approval.
This list only includes InLoox PM contacts who have permission to approve project requests.
Click Save & Close on the Home tab.
The reviewer you selected will receive your project request submission for approval and the project request will be included in the InLoox PM project list.
Note Submitting a project request requires the permission Create a project request. Approving the project request requires the permission Release a project request.