You can duplicate or delete entire projects from your project list. Please find below our how-to instructions.
- Click on Projects in the Outlook Navigation Bar to switch to the InLoox PM project list (Outlook 2013).
- For Outlook 2010: Go to the InLoox PM tab in the Outlook Ribbon and click on Projects
- Select the project from the list you want to duplicate.
- Use one of the following actions to copy the project:
- Copy with the keyboard shortcut STRG+C.
- Copy with the context menu: right click on the selected project and choose Copy from the menu.
- Copy via the Copy button, in the group Actions, on the Home tab in the Outlook Ribbon.
- Paste the copied project by using one of the following actions:
- Paste with the keyboard shortcut STRG+V
- Via the context menu: right click into the project list and select Paste from the menu.
- Via the Paste button, in the group Actions, on the Home tab in the Outlook Ribbon.
The duplicated project will appear at the bottom of the project list marked as (Copy).
Note The copied project will have the same project number as the original. It is essential that after copying, you change the project number to make it a unique one. For detailed instructions see Assign a project name and a number.