You can create a reminder for each time tracking entry, e.g. call again.
Click the InLoox PM tab on the Outlook Ribbon, then click Time Tracking.
In Outlook 2003/2007, click InLoox PM Folder in the InLoox PM Toolbar and then Timeline in the InLoox PM project list.
- Choose an entry from the Time Tracking list.
In the Start tab, in the Actions group, click Create Reminder.
In Outlook 2003/2007, click Create Reminder in the InLoox PM project list.
In the New Reminder dialog box, perform the following actions:
- In the Date and duration area, choose from the Remind me drop-down list an option.
- In the Date/Time box, choose the date and time for the reminder.
- Optionally, you can send a reminder to other persons:
- Activate the Also remind check box.
- Click and choose from the Select Contact dialog box a name.
- Click OK.
- In the Details area, type additional notes.
Now, you can see the new reminder in your Outlook calendar at the time you have entered.