You can print an existing project plan in a variety of output formats, e.g. as a PDF. To adjust the print settings, go to the Print dialog box.
- Open an existing project.
- In the project, on the Start tab, in the Section group, click on Planning.
- On the View tab, in the Common group, click on Print. The Print dialog box will open.
- Do one of the following:
- Click on Preferences in the Select Printer area to change the paper size, output format and other settings.
- If you want to specify individual pages or sets of pages to be printed, in the Page area, choose the respective options. Then click Apply.
- Click Print.
Make sure that all necessary changes are made before clicking Print. The document will be sent directly to the printer after having clicked Print.