The InLoox PM project list provides you with various features that make project editing easier and faster. As a standard, you can see only those projects in the project list, to which you have an access.
Click InLoox PM Folder in the InLoox PM Toolbar to switch to the InLoox PM project list. You will find the following features in the menu bar:
- Create a new project Click New Project in the menu bar.
Delete project Remove a selected project with by clicking the Delete button.
For more information see Copy and delete projects in Outlook 2003/2007.
- Open a project Click this button to see all related project information.
- Copy and paste You can copy and paste one project or several projects at the same time.
Archive a project Move a marked project via Archive to the InLoox PM archive.
For more information see the category Project archive.
- Refresh Via the Refresh button, all changes will be updated and the view will be reloaded.
Filter Show or hide the filter using this button.
For more information about this feature see Search and find projects.
The following features can be found in the project list:
- Open a project Double-click on one item in the project list or right-click on the item to open the context menu and choose Open Project... from the list.
Create a new project Double-click on an empty space in the project list or right-click there to open the context menu and choose New Project... from the list.
For more information see Create a project.
- Find a project with the same initial letters quickly Press the respective letter on your keyboard and switch to another project with the same initial letter.
Features in the context menu
The context menu provides you with almost all basic features that are also available in the InLoox PM Toolbar, such as New Project..., Open Project..., Delete Project, Archive Project, Refresh, Copy, Paste, Expand and Collapse All Groups or Show Filter. Right-click on one of the projects in the project list to open the context menu.
- Choose Fields This feature sorts and organizes the project list by the required data.
Information rules in the project list
- The completed or cancelled projects are struck through and marked grey in the project list.
- F4 Create a new project.
- F2 Refresh the project list.
- CTRG+P Print the project list.
- CTRG+C Copy a project into the clipboard.
- CTRG+V Paste a project from the clipboard to the project list.
You can also print the project view. The procedure for printing is the same for dashboard, timeline, time tracking, contacts as well as for project pages - all printing settings and features can be found in the dialog box Print. Select the required settings and options in this box.
- In the menu bar click Print. The Print dialog box will be displayed.
- Do one of the following:
- Click Settings under Choose a printer to change the paper size, output format or other settings.
- If you want to specify individual pages or sets of pages to be printed, choose the required options in the Page area. Then click Apply.
- Click Print.
Be sure that all changes are made before clicking Print. The document will be sent directly to the printer by clicking Print.