The budget documents contain the budget positions which can be called up by the users in all InLoox PM projects on the budget page. The budget positions can be edited or deleted in the InLoox PM options as required.
To manage the templates you need the InLoox PM administrator permissions.
Open the dialog box InLoox PM Options.
For more information, where you can find the InLoox options, see Open the InLoox PM options.
Under Budgets click Templates and then Budget positions. On the right side you will see the Budget positions area:
- Do one of the following:
- Add a new budget position by clicking New.
- In the New Position dialog box type a new name in the Name field. Type additional information in the Description field.
- Enter the number you want in the Quantity field.
- In the Pricing list click New to add a new position. In the New Unit dialog box enter a Name, Purchase price and Disposition price and click OK.
Choose a group in the Group(s) list.
The created pricing model will be loaded, if you select this position in the New Budget Position / Edit Budget Position dialog box in the project.
For the detailed description on how to create a budget position see Create and edit a budget position.
- Change the budget positions list by clicking Edit, Delete, Up or Down. Click OK after you made all changes you wanted.
- Click OK.
- Edit the already existing budget position in the Budget positions list. Choose one from the list and click Edit. In the Edit Position dialog box you can make changes you want (see the first point).
- Remove the budget position from InLoox PM by clicking Delete.
- Click OK or Apply to save the changes in InLoox PM.
- The name of each budget position should be short and unambiguous.
- The description in the Description field can include wildcard characters, e.g. ...size is x units...