The resources overview chart shows you the workload of your resources and whether they still have capacities or are over-allocated. It is possible to show or hide the workload all or selected departments. This enables you to get an overview of the workload of your whole organization, or just the workload of one or more departments or project teams.
- The bars show the extent and duration of the allocation:
- Blue bar: 1% - 100%
- Pink bar: 101% - 149%
- Red bar: > 149%
- A blue vertical line marks the current date
If you hover over a bar, you can see the details of the allocation:
- The percentage shows you the extent of the allocation. Over 100% means that your resource is over-allocated.
- The start and end date and the duration of the allocation
- You can also edit the respective resources, projects or tasks directly in the workload overview:
Open the respective detail window by double-clicking on an element. Or open the context menu with a right-click on an element in the resource list on the left hand side. Click on Show Details
- Depending on the type of the element you have marked, a different edit window opens:
- For resources, the contact window opens where you can edit the contact details
- For projects, the project window opens where you can change the project data, or go to the Kanban view or the Planning etc.
For tasks, the task window opens where you can edit the task and add task notes