InLoox PM 7
InLoox PM 7.6.4 (October 29th 2013)
- Fixed issue in planning notification
- Fixed issues in french translation
- Fixed issue in document preview
- Improved performance in budget and manage section
- Fixed issue when exporting reports as Micorsoft Word
- Fixed issue when importing planning templates
- Fixed issue in budget permission
- Fixed stack overflow under Office 2007
- Fixed issue when saving custom fields in budget positions
- Fixed issue when loading project contacts
- Fixed "Null Reference Exception" when sending notifications
InLoox PM 7.6.2 (May 27th 2013)
- Add new relations Mindmap.Nodes.Documents, Planning.Documents, and Time Tracking.Documents to report designer
- Translate missing Italian, French, Spain and Russian language labels
- Fix time tracking permission bug
- Fix repaint bug in Outlook 2003/2007 tasks
- Fix “Object reference not set to an instance of an object“
- Fix bug while grouping start date in global time tracking list
InLoox PM 7.6.1 (April 17th 2013)
- Improved memory usage
- Improved performance to Oracle databases
- Corrected translations
- Fixed issue if no standard printer has been configured
- Fixed issue regarding defective views in newly created databases
- Fixed stop watch issue when time has been booked from paused state
- Fixed issue in project notes which caused project notes to be always displayed in default font and style
- Fixed problem which didn’t save view of work package list
- Fixed problem which set the provision date of an time tracking entry to the current date while coping to a different project using multi selection
- Fixed permission issue while booking time tracking entries using the work package list
InLoox PM 7.6 (March 1st 2013)
- Add MS Windows 8 (32/64 Bit) support
- Add MS Office 2013 (32/64 Bit) support
- Add InLoox PM view only license
- Improved project dialog performance
- Improved Outlook start behavior
- Improved address book performance
- Add contact migration feature
- Add new command parameters for silent terminal server installation available (LOG, TERMINALSERVER, VISIBLEALL)
- System date format with two digit year supported correctly
- Work package list now updated on outlook startup correctly
- Mind map node dialog now locked correctly in read only mode
- Suppress locking if dialogs are opened in read only mode
- Fix Outlook hang while saving mind map with custom fields
- Fix exception while exporting mind map with custom fields
- Fix history refresh interval
- Modify scroll behavior in address book dialog
- Document preview not updated if preview panel is not visible
- New Time tracking entries linked to activities are initialize with resource costs
- Activity fields in time tracking item now locked correctly
- Fix preview handler exception in 32bit outlook
- Fix exception in project recycler dialog
- Enter opens planning dialog in Gantt view
- Fix close behavior in document copy progress dialog
InLoox PM 7.5.1 (February 2nd 2013)
- Improved caching behavior in gantt table
- Improved memory usage in projects and Outlook
- Fixed problem regarding multi selection while editing a document
- Fixed issue where locked mind map nodes could be edited
- Fixed issue where name of the current editing user has been display as “UNKNOWN”
- InLoox Options can now be unlocked manually
- Fixed issue which caused grouping and filter problems in several grids
- Fixed issue regarding the registration of MSSQLCE during the installation of InLoox PM Personal Edition upgrade
- Fixed issue where only the purchase price and not the disposition price has been updated after editing the related time tracking entry
- Fixed issue where time tracking duration has been set to zero after switch from end date to duration
- Column order of the gantt table will now be saved
- Fixed issue in quick contact selection in several dialogs
- Fixed issue regarding connection to oracle database
- Fixed issue which cause a dialog in the documents section to stay open
- Fixed issue where calculations of values in Email templates were wrong
InLoox PM 7.5 (December 21st 2012)
- InLoox PM for Outlook can be connected to InLoox now!
- Support for Windows 8 and Office 2013 (32 Bit)
- New view “Timeline” to visualize project changes
- Notification dialog now allows selection and cancellation of resource notification when closing the project
- When the button „No notification“ in the planning is being deactivated, all resources assigned to the project will be notified, also retroactively
- Set activity progress to done from the work package list
- Reset the project auto-increment number
- Performance improved
- Update of the report generator
- Fixed issues regarding Skill-Feature
InLoox PM 7.1 (March 2nd 2012)
- Revised and improved performance of the Resource Overview
- Info Dialog now shows all information incl. Outlook version
- Information can be copied to clipboard
- Implemented List & Label 17 SP1 (Also Excel Export on 64Bit)
- Added new functionality for custom time span in outer resource overview
- Added field chooser to work package widgets
- Changed license handling for Terminal server to support Terminal Server Farms
- Improved memory handling
- InLoox PM Personal Users are now able to use InLoox PM Notification for their own contact
- Advanced Reporting (Gantt, Multisorting, Speed)
- Fixed resource overview calculation
- Planning keeps correct sorting also when importing several templates
- Fixed exception when searching InLoox contacts
- Fixed empty recipient after mail drag&drop (Project Documents)
- Fixed help link when using other languages than German or English
- Fixed issue with importing InLoox PM Personal into InLoox PM Workgroup
- "Logon as" button now also available when all licenses are used
- Fixed issue with refreshing the document list
- Fixed issue SharePoint Upload
- Fixed issue with document tree build up on SharePoint
- Fixed issue with SharePoint library containing "ä, ö, Ü..."
- Fixed issue with SharePoint library containing "." - was changed with "_" in the past
- ClientDB synchronization with SharePoint List, now syncs with root lists
- Fixed several exceptions
- Fixed issue where plannings did not show clip icon if they hat connected documents
- Color is set correctly if copy mind map to planning
- Improved element locking in budgets
- Exchange is deactivated as default for resource overview (reduces unnecessary waiting time)
- Fixed issue where reference was not immediately updated, when copying an element with custom fields.
- Fixed issue when removing deleted projects from the trash
- Fixed issue which lead to an Outlook crash, when printing the budget overview
- Improved Undo/Redo in planning
- Fixed issue where resource did not get notified when removed from planning
- Improved performance when sending resource notifications
InLoox PM 7.0.4 (December 9th 2011)
- Revised and improved Performance of InLoox PM in Outlook and exchange of data between InLoox PM and its database.
- Enhanced compatibility of Microsoft Project Import/Export.
- Integrated List&Label 16 Service Pack (16.007).
- Fixed issue regarding the registration of the Security Manager.
- Fixed incorrect display of over-allocated resources in the resource overview.
- Fixed incorrect display of e-mails in the document preview.
- Fixed issue regarding insertion of e-mail templates.
- Fixed issue regarding authentication at Microsoft Share Point.
- Fixed issue which prevented to load the proper user settings of the document preview layout.
- Fixed issue regarding incorrect links sent from the documents.
- Fixed issue regarding incorrect calculation of non-working days in the planning.
InLoox PM 7.0.3 (November 15th 2011)
- Fixed issue in budget migration from Version 6 to Version 7.
- Fixed locking issue in budget section if two or more users are accessing the budget.
- Fixed issue which sent out notifications when opening the resource overview.
- Fixed issue where users were not able to filter by skills in the Contact-Dialog (Outlook 2003).
- Planning lag will no longer be lost when exporting to MS Project 2010.
- Document folder will now be updated automatically.
InLoox PM 7.0.2 (November 9th 2011)
- It is now possible to add multiple license keys during the installation.
- Planning templates can now be imported via Drag&Drop.
- The tracked time can now be booked while closing Outlook.
- Fixed issue during the update of a MySQL database.
- Fixed issue which caused the activities to be set at the project start after an upgrade from version 6 to version 7.
- Performance and memory usage have been improved.
- Fixed issue which prevented the outlook process from being terminated.
- Fixed issue which caused incorrect times from the stop watch.
- Fixed issue which caused that nothing is displayed within the resource overview.
InLoox PM 7.0.1 (October 21st 2011)
Following features have been implemented with InLoox PM 7.0.1:
- User Interface:
- The complete user interface has been redesigned inspired by the Outlook 2010 Ribbon Design
- Each dialog has been redesigned and is now scaleable
- Project note history has been implemented:
- Users are now able to leave comments (RTF) in projects. Value, Date and author will be tracked.
- RichText has been implemented in:
- Mindmap Node description
- Activity description
- Time Tracking description
- Document description
- Budget position description
- Project note history
- Custom fields are now acting like standard-program fields and are more user-optimized
- Planning section:
- Backwards planning has been implemented
- The contact selection while adding a new resource has been improved. A quick selection containing all contacts who are related to the project (such as project manager or team) has been implemented
- The complete overall allocation of a resource within the start and the end of an activity is now visible in the planning dialog.
- Planning elements can now be colored in every color of the RGB spectrum.
- Custom calendars has been implemented
- Custom multiple working times for each day has been implemented
- The following dependencies are now available:
- Start to Start
- Start to End
- End to Start
- End to End
- The following constraints are now available:
- Start on
- End on
- As soon as possible
- As late as possible
- No later than
- No earlier than
- Undo-Redo function for the planning section has been implemented.
- Lag is now calculated and displayed
- Overlapping of planning elements has been implemented
- Planning elements can now be edited directly inline
- The planning can now be filtered, sorted and grouped by various attributes
- The visual display of the constraints within the planning dialog has been improved:
- The display of the available activities is has now the same look as the planning
- The display of the already constrained elements has been improved with more information about the element itself.
- Document overview:
- Document preview:
- A preview of the selected document has been implemented. The preview can be displayed right to the document list to the bottom of the document list and can be deactivated.
- Outlook recipient (To, CC, BCC) has been added to the document list
- Documents (incl. Multi selection) can now be send by email directly from the document overview
- Document links:
- Documents can now be linked to the following project elements:
- Mindmap elements
- Planning elements
- Time tracking elements
- Documents can be link 1:n to every kind of the above elements.
- Time tracking using the stop watch
- A stop watch has been integrated in the work package list and the task section of Windows.
- The tracked time can been booked directly on a project without opening it
- The display of the activities within the time tracking dialog has been matched the planning for a better overview.
- Creating new folders within the project structure has been improved:
- The dialog for creating folders has been completely redesigned. It now shows the complete folder tree.
- Folders can be created and or renamed here.
- The resource overview is now completely integrated in Outlook as a view. No modal window will be opened anymore.
- Email templates are now customizable:
- Following properties of email templates can now be customized:
- It’s possible to choose from project information (such as Project Manager or Team) and free text.
- The latest version of the report designer has been implemented.
- The Skill-Management System has been implemented:
- It’s now possible to create skills in the InLoox-Options and assign skills to contacts (Contact 1:n skills).
- Contacts can now be filtered by the assigned skills in the contact selection dialog.
- Multi selection and multi edit has been implemented in the following sections:
- Planning section
- Time tracking section
- Budget section
- Documents section
- The resource overview start from within the project has been redesigned inspired by the Outlook 2010 Ribbon Design.
- Microsoft Project 2010 support has been implemented.
- MySQL 5.5 support has been implemented
- Budget overview:
- The budget section came under a complete redesign.
- Planned expenses do now have an own list in the budget
- Purchase price and selling price are now generally available in the budget positions.
- All currently selected positions can now be billed via one button.
- Budget positions do now have their own context sensitive ribbon tab.